About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Im a Malaysian, but i havent been Malaysian long enough lately. Was an Indian for 4 and a half years and currently an Indonesian for another 2! Yikes! Studying abroad sucks.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Finally an Update

Sorry guys lama tak update.
Exams and assignments. This and That.

This is a photo i took during lecture


The class was, well, how a class should be... Boring.
So i cant blame my mind when it starts to wander here and there
To keep awake i had to look at things within my eyesight

So i started focusing on the lecturer


I really like the way he dressed. Reminds me of someone.
White shirt, light blue pants, a belly and a balding head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v



LOL!

p/s: I ended up awake the whole lecture and learnt some stuff. Thank you Dr Homer

2 comments:

Ir. Dr. Ikeen said...

Oh my God! Oh my God! (Homer's style) so sengal laaa...

Soraya said...

Gila cool dpt Dr. Homer!! D'oh