About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Im a Malaysian, but i havent been Malaysian long enough lately. Was an Indian for 4 and a half years and currently an Indonesian for another 2! Yikes! Studying abroad sucks.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life is a wheel

Its been a while.
I thought of focusing on studies.
Which i did.
To great disappointment.

Sure. Life is a wheel.
Sometime you're up there. Happy as can be.
And sometimes you're down there. Shitting bricks.
And lonelier than ever.

At this point of my life, i'm feeling uber depressed.
I'm sorry. this blog is best updated when i'm happy. cos i spread happiness
The only reason i couldn't update for this past few months. This whole semester actually, is because i have not been happy. I've been keeping it all in, but no one here to tell it to. I'm at the edge. So i'm writing it down on my blog. I hope this helps.

Stupid.University.Stupid.Me

No comments: