About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Im a Malaysian, but i havent been Malaysian long enough lately. Was an Indian for 4 and a half years and currently an Indonesian for another 2! Yikes! Studying abroad sucks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 years later...

Hello there kengkawan. It's been 5 years. Lama kan? Well well well tibalah masanya untuk aku kembali blogging. A lot, actually, has happened over these past 5 years. One of the historic things in my life that i did was changing the course of my study.

2003, aku belajar medic kat Melaka Manipal Medical College kat negeri di bawah bayu, India

2008, aku belajar dentistry kat Universitas Airlangga di negeri kenyalang, Indonesia


Waktu aku sampai India

Waktu aku sampai Indonesia

Best gila belajar oversea. Banyak benda aku tak paham.

Moral : I guess some things don't change. I'm still clueless

No comments: