About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Im a Malaysian, but i havent been Malaysian long enough lately. Was an Indian for 4 and a half years and currently an Indonesian for another 2! Yikes! Studying abroad sucks.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ah Chap

I came across this poster along my way home from class


It says "Need money?"



So i called the number given.
A man named Ah Chap the Along answered in a ganas voice.



I said i saw the ad and wanted some money.

He said to look at the pole next to his ad and asked for the number.
He said needed to collect a few things from them.


Badut untuk Ulang Tahun

So i looked at the pole that has an ad saying Clowns for hire, gave him the number and he said meet me in 30mins. Jalan Karang Menjangan. Randesvous point


Jalan Karang Menjangan

30 minutes later we met. He told me to follow him to his 'office'.

He said to keep it private and confidential, i should wear a mask.
He gave me a mask he took from the 'Clowns for hire' ad.


I stepped into his office



Barua lu Ah Chap. ni bukan office lu. Ini bank.

Ah Chap said "Kata nak duit. Amik kat bank la"

Tak pasal pasal aku dah jadi perompak.

Suddenly Out of the blue, Batman Indon came to the crime scene


He beat the hell out of me and Ah Chap

This is how we looked like after the beating.

Moral : There's no way to earn easy money. Get a job. Or get a life.

3 comments:

:+:+:+:arina aliaa:+:+:+: said...

lawak gileee~

ahaha..

Anonymous said...

omg... when nora told me to read your blog... I was not expecting ni laaaa. pelik arr. ahahaha.

--Liyana

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

hahaha. batman indonesia.LAWAK OK!

apis,nnty awk ng ahcap buat hal lagi,pastu klau batman tu dtg tolong kem salam ye.HAHA